Tired of porn games that set up a decent premise then just abandon it for endless sex scenes. Looking for ones that actually keep the characters and plot moving the whole way through. Especially anything longer-form. Recommendations?
Man same problem here. Most of them drop the writing the second the first explicit scene hits. I played Long Story Short and it at least tries to keep the relationships messy and evolving instead of turning everyone into pure fuck toys after chapter one. The sex scenes get pretty intense once the emotional stuff piles up, lots of guilt and bad decisions mixed in. You can find the full thing over on https://incestgames.net/long-story-short/ if you want to see how they handle the later arcs. Still has some rough spots but the porn doesn’t completely kill the story like half the similar titles I’ve dropped.
I notice I stay engaged longer when the characters keep changing even after the sex starts. That ongoing mess makes the whole thing feel less disposable somehow.
Comments
Man same problem here. Most of them drop the writing the second the first explicit scene hits. I played Long Story Short and it at least tries to keep the relationships messy and evolving instead of turning everyone into pure fuck toys after chapter one. The sex scenes get pretty intense once the emotional stuff piles up, lots of guilt and bad decisions mixed in. You can find the full thing over on https://incestgames.net/long-story-short/ if you want to see how they handle the later arcs. Still has some rough spots but the porn doesn’t completely kill the story like half the similar titles I’ve dropped.
I notice I stay engaged longer when the characters keep changing even after the sex starts. That ongoing mess makes the whole thing feel less disposable somehow.